- Due on the first of each month (September through June)
- After the 5th business day of the month, a late fee of $10 will be charged to the student’s account.
- A late notice will be sent on the 6th business day of the month. If no payment is received, interest of 15% per year will be charged until the balance is paid in full.
- Students’ accounts must be current to participate in class and/or the recital.
- A $25 returned check fee will be charged to accounts. These checks must be redeemed with cash or a money order.
- Tuition fees are not adjusted for classes missed due to holidays, vacations, illness, etc. Students are encouraged to attend other classes to make up any time missed.
- Pay by cash, check, Visa®, MasterCard®, or Discover®.
review all of our policies